Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for waffle cone bowl filled with ice cream and topped with hot fudge, nuts, sprinkles, whipped cream and a cherry!

My baby turned 15 this month! Gulp! Instead of a cake, I thought it would be fun to let everyone make their own ice cream sundaes. I bought some really tasty waffle cone bowls (at Walmart), hot fudge sauce, chocolate syrup, nuts, sprinkles, whipped cream and cherries. Oh and vanilla and Neapolitan ice cream. It kind of shocked me how boring every one's sundae was. I thought that with all those nummy things sitting on the table they would dive right in, but most everybody wanted vanilla with chocolate syrup on top. {yawn} So I had to taunt them a little into putting more stuff on. I mean come on y'all I bought all this junk, the least you can do it eat it right? Anyway, we all had a good time. This is my nephew Luke hamming it up with his sundae.













1 comment:

  1. Oh whatever.... My sundae was to die for.

    ReplyDelete