Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Sweet for my Sweetie!


It's almost Valentine's Day and I wanted to make something I've never made before for my honey....fudge! I personally am not a huge fudge fan just because it's too rich, but everyone I know loves it. I found this easy recipe on the internet and it turned out great.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

6 ounces (1 cup) semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar-sifted
sprinkles-optional

Line a 8 inch square pan with foil. In a double boiler, melt chocolate, peanut butter and butter. Stir to combine. Stir in sugar until it melts. Pour into prepared pan. Cool on the counter and cut into squares when set. Store int the refrigerator. (I put sprinkles on it while it was still wet to make it more Valentiney)

No comments:

Post a Comment