Saturday, February 20, 2010

Your zucchini bread is better than mine!

My mother gave me some zucchini bread she made from her friend Sandy's recipe, and I have to tell you it was unbelievable! It was moist and flavorful and sooooo nummy num. It's a very simple recipe so I'm not sure what makes it so good. All I can say is thank you Sandy!


Pineapple Zucchini Bread

3 cups of flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped pecans

Combine in bowl and set aside

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cup shredded zucchini
15 oz can pineapple (tidbits or crushed) well drained

Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Add sugar, oil and vanilla and beat until creamy. Stir in zucchini and pineapple. Add dry ingredients and stir only until combined. Pour into 2 well greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out on a rack and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment